I need an answer to this worry about my dad deployed overseas?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Stay active
Exercise is a great way to relieve stress.
Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.

In brief: Stay active
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology
In brief: Conseling/support.
This is something no-one can hope to handle on their own.
Support from others in similar situations in the form of support groups along with support from family is almost essential to help deal with this kind of issue. Counseling from your doctor can also help a lot in order to help you feel better and to keep up-beat. Best of luck.

In brief: Conseling/support.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. William Forsythe