I just quit smoking and all I do is eat, am I always going to replace my addiction with something else?

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine
In brief: See below
The eating will be greater during the early days when there is increased withdrawal.
Wellbutrin (bupropion) and Chantix help. N acetyl cysteine will stabilize glutamate pathways.

In brief: See below
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Glutamine need
Taking orally glutamine will stabilize the brain chemicals causing cravings.
Take glutamine wait for 20 min if still feel like snacking then eat. The reason for smoking and need to eat is underlying stress or anxiety that needs to be addressed. Cognetive behaviour therapy will further help to understand these underlying issues.

In brief: Glutamine need
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown