I have no emotions. What's wrong with me? Babyblues?

Dr. Daniel McGee
In brief: Apathy
The lack or absence of emotion can be associated with a number of things commonly including depression among many others.
Most often this is treatable and can be improved after evaluation by a physician. The sooner you see someone the sooner your present condition can possibly improve. Best of success to you.

In brief: Apathy
Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Jason Berman
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Trauma?
One symptom of post-trauma stress disorder is numbing or feeling like one doesn't have any feelings.
Another possibility is that growing up you did not receive the psychological space to have feelings as a child and consequently you don't know what you are feeling. This can also be a side effect of medication or being in shock from a loss of a loved one/ grief. Some ideas to consider.

In brief: Trauma?
Dr. Jason Berman
Dr. Jason Berman