I have Marfan syndrome. Is there tests that can prolong my life expectancy?

An echocardiogram. If you have Marfan syndrome, you should be aware that your cardiologist can use ultrasound to watch for the gradual enlargement of your aorta. Depending on your age, height, and weight, she can determine whether your aorta is growing larger than normal and recommend either medicine, like a beta blocker, or surgery to prevent dissection or rupture of the aorta.
Monitor issues. If you haven't done so yet, you should be followed at least on occasion by someone aware of the unique health issues of Marfan patients. Surveillance of your heart & aortic root with cardiac ultrasound can pick up early signs of change that would warrant surgery. A thorough understanding of how the process has affected you may require a discussions with a geneticist.