How long after quitting, can I consider my addiction beat?

Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: Until you don't

Obviously, the longer that you remain "clean", the less likely you will relapse.
As soon as you no longer feel that you have to remain clean, you will probably relapse into old behavior.

In brief: Until you don't

Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: When thinking shifts

"thoughts become purpose, purpose become actions, actions become habits, habits creates character and character becomes destiny.
" it’s a state of mind. It’s about being yourself and not letting negative influence get to you. Pressure to drink, do drugs or do anything that goes against who you are in order to fit in – that’s negative influence. If you can raise above these influences you arrived.

In brief: When thinking shifts

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown