I have been dealing with depression triggered by a relationship ruined. Should I go back to him?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Go to Couple Therapy

You should look for counseling with a marital or couple therapist.
They should be aware of the details of your case to help you make a decision.

In brief: Go to Couple Therapy

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Claude Sassoon
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No blackmail

I am assuming that you had a relationship you broke up because it was not suitable for you to continue.
Then you began feeling depressed because you missed the person or the relationship. Getting back just to improve your depression is like letting yourself be blackmailed. You will always be afraid of letting the person go. Get your depression treated and decide the relationship for what it is.

In brief: No blackmail

Dr. Claude Sassoon
Dr. Claude Sassoon
Dr. Shontae Buffington