I have a loud snoring every night, I failed sleep apnea test! What is the medicine?

CPAP. You are describing a diagnosis of sleep apnea. Snoring is a sign that your airways are collapsing when you go to sleep, so you cannot get air to your lungs even when you try. The best fix is to apply pressure thru a mask, to keep the airways open so you can breathe. This is called cpap. Weight loss, oral appliances, and surgery are adjunctive options.
No medicine. There is no medicine that's going to help this problem. You need to talk with your doctor about treating the sleep apnea. The best treatment option to start with is cpap.