I get heebie jeebies from going into the water how do I stop this?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: You need to understa
You need to understand the "why, " behind the fear. I would talk to a psychologist or licensed therapist.
Ssris may help.

In brief: You need to understa
Ssris may help.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: No quick fix.
I'd suggest starting with a therapist.
You'll want someone who is comfortable with cognitive behavioral therapy and "exposure therapy". There's not going to be a pill to cure this right away. It's really about talking through your fear of going into water and coming up with a plan to treat it. Good luck! [regarding the picture - thought i'd spare you a picture of water].

In brief: No quick fix.
I'd suggest starting with a therapist.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Cindy Juster