I am new here and this is my first question, I am hypochondriac and need answer to this please!?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Welcome to HealthTap
Might you be asking, what to do about being "hypochondriac"? People in this situation need certain things.
One is a caring family physician who will follow you regularly, and do diagnostic tests judiciously. Also you need a psychiatrist, preferably one who also does psychotherapy -- who can help you with this worrying about your health. Training in mind/body skills like meditation can help too.

In brief: Welcome to HealthTap
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: What is question?
Please state what your question is so we can try to help you.

In brief: What is question?
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Hypochondriac
If seeking treatment, a good therapist working with cognitive behavior therapy is your first step.

In brief: Hypochondriac
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Steven Seres