How can you see having arthritis as a blessing?

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: I see having any
Chronic disease is another problem or illness we as humans need to get used to and deal with.
One could say there are worse diseases then arthritis biu to say arthritis is a blessing is hard for me to strongly support. I wish i could be a better confidence booster. We just have to remember there are more treatments for arthritis now then in the past.

In brief: I see having any
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Robert Wallach
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Interesting
Never heard this question.
A blessing? Not sure about that. First of all, we all will get arthritis (wear and tear) of the spine and joints as we age. Second, having arthritis may or may not cause pain or dysfunction. As of the question of blessing, i suppose that's in the eye of the beholder.

In brief: Interesting
Never heard this question.
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine