How to cope with illness in my child so he doesn't know I worry?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Feelings are normal
Depends on the age of the child.
A child also learns how to deal with the challenges from the parents. It's ok to let your child know that you're worried about him/her. It's not the worry proper, but how you cope with the worry. You might be worried, but still functioning. Finding support groups in your area and individual counseling to help you guide through your situation.

In brief: Feelings are normal
Depends on the age of the child.
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: LOVE
Show the love and concern you always have to your child when he is sick and by hiding your worry with constant prayers.

In brief: LOVE
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Cindy Juster