How long with the healthcare battle last in us? I need to plan my retirement spending.

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Endless
There are significant political differences in the approach to healthcare.
The current system is headed for fiscal disaster unless something is done. But the right wing frankly is lying about the current new program termed obamacare. If you can, put away enough so that public funding is not going to be needed. However, medicare will be here for sure for the next 50 years.

In brief: Endless
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
3 comments
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
We all need to look at why we spend more than other civilized countries and get less. Relying on 'work' as the social force to pay premiums burdens the "industry" with costs, decreases the workers pay, and perversely causes loss of insurance for the worker adn the entire family when illness strikes. Physicians and patients no longer make the rules, and insurers are in the business of making mone
Dr. Stevan Cordas
There are certain problems with the constitutional legality of parts of health care which is why the Supreme Court will make the decision for us shortly. The concept is good but it may have to be revised and actually read by the lawmakers this time before agreeing
Dr. Jack Hinkle