Can dislodging tonsil stones cause bleeding?

Tonsil stones. Hello, it depends on how you are dislodging the tonsilliths. I recommend a forceful gargle after every meal. This should be the most atraumatic way to remove these stones. If you manipulate the tonsil tissue with a tool of some type, then bleeding commonly occurs. Be careful because scar tissue could occur that will lead to a serious infection, maybe even an abscess. Good luck.
Yes. It's usually trivial. It's good to get those things out as they're stinky and a social liability, as well as being uncomfortable. A water pick is by far your best instrument. Use it with a penlight and a mirror.