Can abcessed tooth cause pain in ear and axillary lymph node swelling?

Abcessed tooth. An upper tooth that is abcessed can cause pain that seems like it is in the ear. Axillary lymph nodes are in the chest and arm pit, and would not be swollen due to an abcessed tooth. You need to see a dentist for the abcessed tooth. If you have swollen axillary lymph nodes, you need to see your medical doctor asap.
Yes. Pain from an abscessed tooth can be referred to the area in front of the ear. Lymph nodes in your neck and under your jaw can become involved. The infection must be treated as soon as possible. Please call your dentist for an appointment before this gets out of hand.
Yes/no. Typical lower molar and sometimes bicuspids that have inflamed or infected pulps can refer pain to the ears. But I have not seen axillary nodes swollen from dental abscesses.