Are breast veins prominent during menstruation?

Dr. Albert Malvehy
Phlebology

Changes in hormones can cause enlargement of the breast and dilation of the veins, making the veins more visible.
Totally within the spectrum of normal. If they bother you, a vein specialist or phlebologist can perform sclerotherapy.

Dr. Albert Malvehy
Dr. Albert Malvehy
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: Normal finding

I am amazed about how often I have women ask me about the veins on their breast.
Occasionally they are spider veins but mostly they are blue veins. These can definitely enlarge during menstruation. They tend to be more pronounced in fair skinned females and they may be related to hereditary factors . No treatment is necessary unless for cosmetics.

In brief: Normal finding

Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham