After treatment of pneumonia will the chest xray improve?

If therapy correct. If treatment is appropriate for organism causing the pneumonia answer is yes. Usually patient improves by feeling better much sooner than radiography completely normalizes. Complete radiographic resolution can lag 6 -8 weeks behind clinical improvement. If no clinical improvement then patient usually reevaluated with imaging. The wrong or a resistant organism may be cause.
Yes, eventually. When pneumonia is treated effectively the chest x-ray gradually inproves. The speed of improvement varies from patient to patient. I have seen x-rays rapidly improve over a few days in some cases. I have seen the improvement be quite slow over several weeks in others.