Who will provide my post procedure care after mr guided fus?

Depends on local. Each facility has its own mechanism for providing care post interventional radiology procedure. In most cases, hospitalists (general internists who practice only in the setting of the hospital) provide post procedural care if everything goes well. If there are complications, you may be cared for by general surgery or pulmonary/critical care, or anesthesia/critical care.
Radiology. They will provide you with information and care or refer you back to your doctor.