Abcess tooth extracted. When can I have a bone graft?

It would vary. Depending on the extent of the infection. Typically after the extraction and thorough debridement of the socket, one would like to wait 4-6 weeks before re-entry to do the bone graft or place the implant or both. Your treating dentist would make the best recommendation based on your situation. Hope this helps.
Bone graft. 6 weeks would be ideal, as long as you have had no symptoms and the infection is gone!
Depends. The key in grafting is removal of existing infection and granulation tissue. As long as all the infected tissue is cleaned out, your dentist may be able to do grafting in the same visit. Consult your doctor for your individual case.