Is tennis elbow fixable?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine
Usually the symptoms can be treated with ice, nsaids and avoidance of the offending activity.
Sometimes a local cortisone injection might be required much less frequently surgical correction may be necessary.

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Kristopher Downing
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Tennis elbow
usually observation and time will heal tennis elbow.
interventions from physicians may help reduce symptoms but may not reduce the course of time to near complete symptom abatement

In brief: Tennis elbow
Dr. Kristopher Downing
Dr. Kristopher Downing
Dr. Mark Khorsandi
Surgery - Hand Surgery
Tennis elbow can be treated by a number of modalities.
There have been numerous articles and papers published on what causes tennis elbow and how to treat it. In my experience, I have treated tennis elbow from conservative methods to surgery. Almost everyone got better. I determine treatment on a case by case basis.

Dr. Mark Khorsandi
Dr. Mark Khorsandi
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Self Resolving
Mostly the problem spontaneously resolves over time.
The difficulty is it is hard to predict the length of time until it resolves. Rarely needs surgery. Therapy and activity modifications or restrictions are the mainstay of treatment. Night-time neutralization bracing is also quite effective, i.e., keeping the arm and elbow neutral at night with a brace, a pillow, and/or a wrap.

In brief: Self Resolving
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio