What should I do? My echocardiagram shows mild mitral regurgitation, mild diastolic dysfunction, mild tricuspid regurgitation and mild pulmonary hypertension

Depends. It's hard to say on internet in 400 characters. But some general stuff, if overweight the loose weight. Exercise and get in shape. Get you blood pressure under control. If sleep apnea then get it treated. The good news is that this is all mild at the moment. You have a great opportunity here to make healthy choices and take control of your future health. Check with you cardiologist and dr.