What is best for chronic sinusitis? Allega d, Claritin (loratadine) d or zyrtec d

Probably neither. The medications that you describe are all antihistamines. They rarely are effective in eradicating an inflammation that has been present for 3 months (definition of chronic sinusitis). Even if allergy is part of your problem, these medications are not very effective. A better anti-inflammatory drug that might help temporarily is prednisone.
Best allergy med. Hello, all the medications you mentioned are otc antihistamines. Each one works in allergy and some people prefer one over the other. Treatments for chronic sinusitis may include antibiotics, steroids, nasal sprays, mucolytics, saline irrigation, decongestants and antihistamines. If there is an allergy component to the sinusitis, then any of these may be helpful.