What does it mean when both hands go numb & your feet hurt?

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: See Hand surgeon

See a hand surgeon for your hands and a podiatrist for your feet.
You will likely need to see a neurologist to get an emg/nct. You can trial wearing wrist braces at night and use nsaids as they may help while you are getting your work-up done.

In brief: See Hand surgeon

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Means its time

To see a neurologist, at least for the numb hands.
Foot pain is way to general to give you an answer. I don't think the two are related. See a foot doc for the feet, .

In brief: Means its time

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. David Trettin
Your hands go numb to the point where u feel u are going to drop things ? Do they awaken you @ pm w/ pain? Do u have trouble holding a car steering wheel for> 20 min. w/out your hand(s) falling " asleep"?if so, see an ORS for evaluation for carpal tunnel syndrome.