What can I get besides braces to close a gap in my front teeth?

Veneers or Bonding. If your occlusion or bite is within normal limits and the distance of the gap won't compromise the aesthetic appearance of the cosmetic work, you can be a candidate for bonding or veneers.
Best thing. Best thing is treatment by an orthodontist to close the space, perhaps with clear aligners. Second best thing is to reshape the teeth to close the space. Many ways to do this. Ask your dentist for advice. Solution will be based on size of space, shape and size of teeth, and the way your teeth fit together.