What can I do for an earache, headache and sinus pressure if im pregnant?

Simple things. Chewing gum or popping your ears may relieve some of the ea discomfort and is perfectly safe during pregnancy. For your sinuses, using a neti pot or just squirt bottle with plain old saline (salt water) may help in clearing congestion and pressure and is again safe. You can take tylenol, (acetaminophen) but all other meds should be cleared by your ob. If symptoms persist, see your doc as you may need further tx.
Not much. Unfortunately.....Tylenol (acetaminophen) for headache, cool mist humidifer, plenty of rest and fluids.