Headaches in back of head stiff neck cold sweats and back pains are symptoms of what?

Be checked. While there are many very benign causes to what you are describing (such as cervical disc disease), i would recommend being checked. Although not real common, neck pain, stiffness, headaches and cold sweats could be a sign of some conditions which are much more serious, even life threatening such as meningitis. Be checked.
headache. It is highly possible your have cervical nerve root irritated, especially at c3-4 level.