How many men are having facelifts now?

Dr. Clark Schierle
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Male Facelift
More and more men are becoming more aware of the importance of their appearance in their daily lives.
In addition to medical skin care, surgical rejuvenation can make a big impact on an older man's appearance. Make sure your surgeon is well versed in the different goals of male and female facelifts so you don't end up with an overly feminized, tight, unnatural look.

In brief: Male Facelift
Dr. Clark Schierle
Dr. Clark Schierle
Dr. Henry Mentz
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: Men and facelifts
According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), men had more than 1 million cosmetic procedures, 9.
4% of the total. The number of cosmetic procedures for men increased over 273% from 1997. The top five surgical procedures for men were: liposuction, eyelid surgery, nose surgery, male breast reduction and ear surgery.

In brief: Men and facelifts
Dr. Henry Mentz
Dr. Henry Mentz
Dr. Brock Ridenour
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Increase in 2011
There was a slight statistical increase in male facelift from 2010 to 2011.
Males make up approximately 7-10% of all facelift patients.

In brief: Increase in 2011
Dr. Brock Ridenour
Dr. Brock Ridenour
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Facelift for men
Many men opt for cosmetic surgery.
Be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

In brief: Facelift for men
Many men opt for cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Male Facelifts
From the data I have reviewed, it appears that about 1 out of 10 facelift patients is a man.

In brief: Male Facelifts
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
3 comments
Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
There is an increased need for male rejuvenation with less job security and a tendency to apply every 3 -5 years.
Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
We have also improved our understanding of the subtle differences in male hairlines and how to better hide scars.
Dr. Lara Devgan
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Increasing numbers
Many men seek face or neck lifts for improved contour of the lower third of the face, jowls, jawline, and neck.

In brief: Increasing numbers
Dr. Lara Devgan
Dr. Lara Devgan
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Still, about one tenth of the numbers we see for women.
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: More each year
Cosmetic facial surgery is increasing each year in men.

In brief: More each year
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Renee Burke
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Male necklift
Aesthetic surgery, as well as non-surgical rejuvenation, of the face today is being embraced by an increased number of men.
Most men are concerned with heavy eyelids, loose neck skin, and forehead and furrow lines. Very often, a combination of techniques are used in men, such as facelift and neck lift with eyelid surgery and Botox to address wrinkles not addressed with surgery.

In brief: Male necklift
Dr. Renee Burke
Dr. Renee Burke
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Male facelift
I have seen a recent increase in my practice, and about 2 out of 10 facelift patients are male.

In brief: Male facelift
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo