If new husband, should 40 year old woman with heart disease feel pressured to have his child?

No! No matter what your health situation is, nobody should pressure you to do anything you are not comfortable with. Now if you both want a child, your ability to do so will strongly depend on what type of heart disease you have. There are many types of heart disease that do not preclude you from completing a successful pregnancy. Consult with your cardiologist.
No. No one should ever be pressured into having a child, regardless of health status.