Does Prozac (fluoxetine) tend to make ADHD symptoms more pronounced?

Maybe. The neurotransmitter (nt) most involved in adhd is dopamine. Prozac boosts the effects of serotonin, another nt. Those two nts are kind of on a 'seesaw' in the brain, so when seroonin is stimulated for a while, you may get a fall of in the effects of dopamine, which can worsen adhd symptoms. One solution is to add Adderall or Ritalin (methylphenidate) for your adhd which stimulates dopamine. Check with your doctor.
ADHD, Prozac (fluoxetine) Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(adhd) can have symptoms- inability to sit still, restlessness, anxiety, nervousness these symptoms may become more pronounced with the use of prozac (fluoxetine).