Will a woman who took the original bc pills have higher risk of breast cancer?

Maybe. The "original" birth control pills, introduced in the 1960's, had a much higher level of hormones compared to modern pills, introduced in the 1980's.The older pills might increase the risk of developing breast cancer, but newer versions have not been shown to significantly increase risk.A decision to take any hormone medication should be made with your physician, taking into account your history.
Controversial. Many studies have been published trying to make a connection between bcp use and breast cancer. The two largest studies showed contradictory results, with one noting a slightly increased risk, and the other none. In the former, the risk seemed to go away after 10 years off bcps. For more information, check the following: http://www.Cancer.Gov/cancertopics/factsheet/risk/oral-contraceptives.