Could jaw muscle pain be a sinus infection?

Grinding. Jaw muscle pain is typically caused by clenching or grinding your teeth. Many of us do this and are not aware of it. The pain would be in the temples, back of your jaw, and in front of your ear. The sinuses are located in the forehead, behind your cheekbones, between and around your eyes and sinus infection pain would be in these areas.
Not likely. Not likely at all. Also depends on which jaw muscle. If you have a sinus infection and jaw pain, after the sinus infection is resolved, if your jaw pain persists, see an oral surgeon for exam.
Diagnosis? Sinus infections do not typically present as jaw muscle pain. It is sometimes difficult for a patient to differentiate between muscle, jawbone, tmjoint, soft tissue or tooth pain. Check with a dentist and perhaps a physician depending upon your best guess scenario based upon your dental and medical history and any other possible symptoms.