Can you get skin cancer in your arm pit?

Yes. Unfortunately you can get skin cancer anywhere. Most often skin cancer is caused by sun exposure but also sometimes caused by chronic wounds or inflammation or genetic problems. Also other cancers also metastasize to the armpit because of lymphatic drainage . If you see a change in color or a new bump- these things should prompt you to see a doctor to verify that it is not cancer.
Skin cancer. Skin cancer may occur on any skin surface inducing non sun exposed areas such as underarms, groin , between toes , etc. See a dermatologist to evaluate any suspicious growth or spot .