I got the Depo-Provera shot about 2 yrs ago and ever since I've experinced a mass hair loss what can I do to help with regrowth?

See a dermatologist. Provera (medroxyprogesterone) often causes hair change ; acne due to androgen effects. Are you taking any meds or supplements now? Excess vit a will also cause hair loss (from pills, not foods). You may benefit from evaluation, minoxidil, spironolactone. Blood tests ; skin exam are indicated.What do you mean by "vitamin deficiency"? You need to address this as a specific issue with a dermatologist.