What drugs that can cause a heart attack or heart problems?

See below. Lots of drugs (too many to list) can have cardiac side effects. However, to ask what drugs can cause a heart attack is a strange question. Just in case you are feeling suicidal, i won't provide the answer to that part of your question. If suicidal, i recommend seeing or talking to a therapist or counselor or going to the hospital right away.
Multiple. Things that can cause high blood pressure, rapid heart rate or very low blood pressure, or what we call vasospasm (closing of arteries) can cause heart attack. These are seen in crystal meth, and equivalents, too much diet pills and too much of allergic cough medicines, and smoking due to vasospasm and deposition of cholesterol eventually. In short, don't do illicit drugs, they are all bad.