Is peripheral nerve stimulation a viable treatment for trigeminal neuropathy (not trigeminal neuralgia) when medications are not working? If so what us doctors/hospitals offer this procedure?

PENS. Per-cutaneous electro nerve stimulation is available at many pain management sites. Electro acupuncture may also give relief.
Trigeminal pain. The trigeminal neuralgia association has a nationwide database of experts in the field of face pain. They can help you find an expert in your area to evaluate your pain and offer the best course of treatment.
Neurpathy. If the symptoms is pain , and if that pain localized to one branch of the trigeminal , pns can help.