Do you have any recommendations for increasing the pregnancy success rate after conservative surgical treatment?

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology
In brief: Treatment
I would not call surgery conservative treatment.
There are many fertility factors including your partner's fertility. All need to go evaluation and get recommendations from fertility center. Dr. Mike glazman is a good choice in philadelphia.

In brief: Treatment
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Relax relax
Best advice i can give is to not make it a science project.
Stress significantly reduces the likelyhood of pregnancy. The more you think about getting pregnant the more anxious you will be and the less likely to conceive. You and your partner should just go wild. Have sex anywhere and anytime and enjoy yourselves. This recommendation has worked remarkably well for many couples with similar issues.

In brief: Relax relax
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Jane Van Dis