Can I go to chiropractor even though I had a c-section only 2 weeks ago?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Yes but why?
Chiropractors offer a deep massage based upon outmoded theories of disease causation.
This is not curative. If you had a problem prior to the pregnancy which is still persistent, and i assume you went to a chiro before, this is a good time to have it evaluated properly by an orthopedic doctor who can actually make a diagnosis and recommend a course of treatment.

In brief: Yes but why?
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Jeffrey Albright
Integrative Medicine
In brief: Let them know.....
Certainly, one can go to a chiropractor, but it would be wise to discuss the c-section.
They may well have a variety of techniques that might be more appropriate in that situation, such as Logan Basic Technique, or Instrument based adjusting. Talk to your Doctor of Chiropractic to find the best option for you.

In brief: Let them know.....
Dr. Jeffrey Albright
Dr. Jeffrey Albright
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham