Can getting a vaccine make my newborn sick with stuffy nose?

Coincidence. Stuffy nose in newborns is a common transitional condition. Saline nose drops or humidifier should be of help.
More likely irritant. Having a smoker around, anyone wearing perfume or any fragrence or dust exposure in babies environment is much more likely to cause nasal stuffiness than any vaccine. Doing a lifestyle audit, where u eliminate such exposures is imperative when a newborn is around. They don't mouth breathe as easily to bypass the congestion so you really must work to exclude irritants from their environment.