Will vitamin E cream help get rid of visible spider veins at all?

Unlikely. Need good exam and information. Vein solutions is one source. Google will give you a list for your area.
Maybe. Vitamin e may be helpful in preventing and repairing damaged veins by helping to promote and improve your blood's circulation. However, i would recommend that you get an ultrasound to determine the cause of the spider veins as they usually tend to be associated with a more serious underlying problem.
No. Vitamin e is all promises when it comes to benefits. It is a common cause of allergic skin reactions. The gold standard for spider veins involves injections to eliminate them.
No chance. Spider veins must be destroyed, either by injections of sclerosing solutions or laser treatment. No topical creams or solutions work.