Any way to make my teeth naturally white, or only through bleaching?

Dr. Mrugesh Dalal
Dentistry
In brief: Consult your dentist
Bleahing of teeth removes only external stains.
If your enamel is naturally yellowish, there is a limit to which your teeth can whiten after bleaching.It also depends upon your expectations.If you see movie satrs with really white teeth,chance are that they had procelain veneers.Porcelian veneers can give you color you want & also can give you perfect anatomy & alignment.Consult dentist for options

In brief: Consult your dentist
Dr. Mrugesh Dalal
Dr. Mrugesh Dalal
In brief: Whiten teeth
You can try tooth pulling, rinse your mouth with coconut oil .
Many of my patients have had good results, not as good as professional whitening at a dentist though.

In brief: Whiten teeth
Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dentistry
In brief: Depend
You can keep your teeth clean by meticulous brushing and flossing to prevent staining from food.
If you want to have really white teeth you need to use bleaching.

In brief: Depend
Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dr. Videh Mahajan
In brief: Teeth
Avoid coffee and chocolate.

In brief: Teeth
Avoid coffee and chocolate.
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan