Where can I find more information about male to female breast implants before and after?

See Plastic surgeon. Contact your local plastic/cosmetic surgeon for a consult and s/he will be able to assess what would be appropriate and also show you some before and after photos.
Make inquiries. This is becoming increasingly more common but there is limited information. I would search online for local plastic surgeons and contact there offices to inquire about their familiarity with the procedures as well as discuss in several online communities who may provide you with references. This is an excellent study: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/10654703.
Mentor website. Look at the websites for the three implant companies approved in the us- mentor, allergan and sientra.

Related Questions

What to do if I am full crossdressers most weekends but don't want theropy or that but can a male get female breast implants and still b a man?

Yes... I have had the opportunity to work with several men interested in breast implants ( to feminize the chest wall). This is a different situation from trans gender patients in transition and from men who are looking to augment their chest walls ( pectoralis implants). This subset of patients is somewhat uncommon; very important to understand patient motivation clearly and to advise carefully... Read more...