Achilles tendonitis is better with tylenol, (acetaminophen) motrin, or aleve?

No right answer. All are pain relievers. Motrin and Aleve also reduce inflammation and are similar drugs. I believe that taking drugs like Motrin may prevent healing of a tendon injury since the body uses inflammation to help stimulate healing. Therefore, tylenol (acetaminophen) might be a better first choice, along with ice and rest followed by a physical therapy program if not improving on it's own.
Relieve only symptom. They all provide symptomatic relief. Pt is the key in non insertional type of the condition.