What are my options for relieving my pain?

In brief: Vague

Without knowing the type of pain, the location, the severity, and duration of the pain.
..Can't make an assessment. The cause of the pain and whether it is acute or chronic is also critical. Start with your medical doctor.

In brief: Vague

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Cheryl White
Pain Management

In brief: Find Origin

This is too braod a question.
Where is the pain, how long have you had it, what helps, what makes it worse. Always my answer is tofind the source and treat as conservatively as possible. Rarely do pain pills help. They mask the pain but usually do not effect a cure. Anti inflams or anti spasmodics can help in the short term. Answer is to find a reputable md.

In brief: Find Origin

This is too braod a question.
Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Peter Kurzweil