How can I get rid of or decrease my psoriasis?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Psoriasis
New medications that block an inflammatory protein called tumor necrosis factor (tnf) are becoming the treatment of choice for psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis.
These include:adalimumab (humira), Etanercept (enbrel), golimumab (simponi), infliximab (remicade).

In brief: Psoriasis
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: See dermatologist
Ther are a variety of therapies for your psoriasis.
It can depend on the type, the location and the amount of involvement. There is sunshine, used safely to help control the rash. There are topical medications including topical steroids, topical vitamin d. The are a variety of medications including Methotrexate either orally or by injection. Biologic medications by injection or IV also.

In brief: See dermatologist
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman