What exactly is a sexual orgasm?

Sexual orgasm. An orgasm is a climactic, pleasurable sexual sensation experienced in both men and women. It usually arises after stimulation of physical sexual body parts to a particular point of intensity, and involves the sudden release of sexual tension. Masters and johnson describe the phases of sexual excitement very well. In orgasm, there are rhythmic muscular contractions accompanied by pleasure.
Sexuality. I am not sure this is the right forum for this question. Doctors are very careful about discussing sex outside of a medical need. We are not teachers on how to have sex. I would advise you that this question is best answered with your friends or your mother. If you do not know the basics of sex then perhaps reading a few books such as "the joy of sex' or "our bodies our selves" may help.