Can a pinched nerve cause pain, numbness and tingling in both hands and tingling in both lower legs? I had a broken vertebrae a few years ago ?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: PInched Nerve

The sciatic nerve is not the cause of the pain source, it is the result of an irritated nerve typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist.
Erectile dysfunction suggests a significantly pinched nerve(s) i would investigate obtaining an MRI and see specialist soon.

In brief: PInched Nerve

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Atif Haque
Neurosurgery

In brief: Spinal irritation

Your problems can not be answered by one "pinched" nerve alone.
You have bilateral symptoms, as well as lower extremity symptoms. You could possibly have spinal cord irritation (myelopathy) along with nerve issues. I would check an mri.

In brief: Spinal irritation

Dr. Atif Haque
Dr. Atif Haque
Dr. Douglas Chang
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Sort of

Pinched nerve in the neck can do those things, especially the hands.
For the legs i would be suspicious of another pinched nerve but in the lumbar spine.

In brief: Sort of

Dr. Douglas Chang
Dr. Douglas Chang