Can a pinched nerve cause pain, numbness and tingling in both hands and tingling in both lower legs? I had a broken vertebrae a few years ago?

PInched Nerve. The sciatic nerve is not the cause of the pain source, it is the result of an irritated nerve typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist. Erectile dysfunction suggests a significantly pinched nerve(s) i would investigate obtaining an MRI and see specialist soon.
Spinal irritation. Your problems can not be answered by one "pinched" nerve alone. You have bilateral symptoms, as well as lower extremity symptoms. You could possibly have spinal cord irritation (myelopathy) along with nerve issues. I would check an mri.
Sort of. Pinched nerve in the neck can do those things, especially the hands. For the legs i would be suspicious of another pinched nerve but in the lumbar spine.