Will my wisdom teeth's growing in make my teeth too crowded as a result?

Dr. James Beck
Dentistry
In brief: No
There is no proven correlation between wisdom tooth eruption and crowding of the other teeth.
This used to be a common misconception, but has since been rejected by orthodontics. It is still best to have the wisdom tooth removed because there is often not enough room for them to fully erupt, you can't clean them, they will decay and cause pain.

In brief: No
Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Could
A possibilty. See your dentist to assess if there is a problem.

In brief: Could
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: No
Wisdom teeth grow in at about the same time front teeth want to become crooked, so the wisdom teeth take the blame.
They actually only contribute about 10% to the reasons that front teeth want to crowd. At 32 you wisdom teeth should have erupted a decade ago. Please have them examined by an oral surgeon.

In brief: No
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman