Best medical centers in the us for breast cancer treatment?.

Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management

In brief: MD Anderson

Houston's md anderson.
From personal experience. I have also interacted with memorial sloan kettering, mayo clinic, the new york hospital, beth israel deaconess in boston. I have worked at three of the above facilities and my vote is md anderson.

In brief: MD Anderson

Houston's md anderson.
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
5 comments
Dr. Irving Harper
I refer patients from Hawaii to MD Anderson
Dr. Charles Vinocur
There are number of excellent centers througout the country. I woulld be evaluated in a center near your hyome before travelling around the country. If, however, you are looking for experiental treatment there are a number of centers such as those mentioned that are good resources.
Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery

In brief: Great local

There are many great hospitals and physicians across the country and in your area that provide great breast cancer care.
Look for board certified surgeons and oncologists. Look for certified breast centers through the napbc.

In brief: Great local

Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Teddy Atik
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Best hospitals

memorial sloan kettering and MD anderson are top on my list

In brief: Best hospitals

Dr. Teddy Atik
Dr. Teddy Atik
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Huntsman Cancer Center as well
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery