Will I get an ugly scar from eyebrow piercing after it got infected?

Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Hope not
I hope the piercing has been removed.
If not, it needs to be. The brow is a pretty forgiving area as regards scarring. The main thing is to keep the site clean by washing with soap and water several times a day, perhaps apply Bacitracin ointment after washing, and generally get the infection cleared up asap. If it does not improve quickly, see your doctor.

In brief: Hope not
I hope the piercing has been removed.
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Clark Schierle
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Scar Risk Factors
Infection and delayed healing can certainly increase your risk of poor scarring.
You should consult with a physician who is versed in scar management to plan the best course of treatment to optimize your healing and scarring.

In brief: Scar Risk Factors
Dr. Clark Schierle
Dr. Clark Schierle
Dr. Ram Kalus
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Possibly.
Infection can result in a poor scar. There are two recommendations.
First let the infection totally subside and possibly consider scar revision at least six months later, after an evaluation by a plastic surgeon. Second, avoid any future piercings, since you may be prone to infections.

In brief: Possibly.
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Eyebrow piercing
If properly treated and an abscess is avoided, loss of hair can be minimized and healing may proceed uneventfully with minimal scarring.

In brief: Eyebrow piercing
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik