Which laser hair removal machine to choose for the fine black hair on my face, side face, neck, chest, breasts, stomach, and my back?

Depends. The laser chosen depends on your skin type.. If you have olive to darker skin, an nd yag laser is more appropriate so that it does not leave pigmentation after laser occurs.
I personally use. Cynosure apogee elite the best of the best . In my opinion and my laser technician who has worked with many machines before (candela and others). It is the least painful and most effective one.