Why does my little finger have a tingling sensation? Carpal tunnel?

Unlikely. This is unlikely because the little finger is not innervated by the median nerve which is compressed in carpal tunnel syndrome. However it could be due to other nerve compression syndromes such as occurs in guyon's canal.
No. This usually the sister to carpal tunnel. It is called cubital tunnel. It can involve the ring finger as well.
Pinched nerve. This is most likely a pinch nerve, either in the neck or in the elbow from a condition called cubital tunnel syndrome. I would start with a hand surgeon for an evaluation.